Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Scrappin'

I know, nothing is more boring that looking at someone else's scrapbooks. So I'll provide one peek, nothing more.

I'm going to my neighbor's tomorrow for a *Power Layout* workshop. I love these things, because I'm speed scrapbooker. I like choosing a color, going with that as my theme, slapping down the photos, and moving on.

There are so many ways of approaching this hobby. I have a friend who takes 3 hours to do a page. She whipstitches leather strips onto her mats, etc.

If you look through my books, there's a long evolution. Paper, stickers, rubber stamps, paper piecing, etc. Right now I'm feeling so behind that I'm just getting photos into books, trying to release the perfectionism. Ds's book is two years behind, dd's is four. . .

I got a surprise package in the mail today from my dh:

He's been out of town for a trial and surprised me with some yarn and felting patterns. Isn't that sweet? He knows I've been on a felted softie kick lately.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

You and I are the same kind of scrapbooker. I love the look of the 3 hour pages but don't have the patience or the artistic talent for that. What a sweet hubby you have, very impressive.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines