Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Project Spectrum


Okay, here are the finished Totoro for Project Spectrum. I'm proud of them because they are the first items I've designed on my own with no pattern. As you can see, they got better as I made each one. The shape for the little white guy was finally right.

Blue, gray and white are the colors for February and March, so I still have time to think about the Amy Butler fabric.

I might make a bag for a teacher's gift. It would be nice to have one put away before May -- I need to make 3 this year. Right now the weather is cold and raw, so I'm having a hard time thinking about making spring clothes. We are going to Orlando for spring break (the first week of April), so I might make a few things in March. There's a couple of things from the Spring Burda Plus that look worth trying.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger vickibarkley said...

I love that fabric, especially the graphic one. I always made fulfy cookies for Jackson's teachers. Now that he's in high school, teacher gifts are embarrasing for him. Dd and Ds have truly fortunate teachers.

Hope this doesn't land funny with you, but the tototos remind me of tribbles. Multiplying.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines