Thursday, March 23, 2006

Angel

Meet Angel the Guinea Pig


Here she is enjoying some grass in the backyard. I have to keep her underneath the wire part of her cage with access to her pink igloo, or else she's uncomfortable. We have a lot of hawks around, plus the dog. . . Umm, and let me just say if you are ever considering a solid white pig, remember, cleanup is a pain, definitely go with brown. And no, I will NOT take a picture of her other side, it's just too embarrassing and that stuff doesn't come out even with shampoo -- I usually have to take the scissors to her.

Broadripple Finished




These socks are so quick and pretty. I used Elann's Sock it To Me! Collection Esprit in color 9903. I made the legs 5" long and could have made them at least an inch and a half longer without running out of yarn. For a summer sock, I like them a bit shorter. I just cast on another pair in a slightly different colorway, it has a little lime green in it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zee said...

Pretty, pretty socks!

That doesn not look like a guinea pig!

6:59 AM  
Blogger amandazen said...

Your broadripple socks came out fantastic! I love the color you choose.

Amanda

3:47 PM  
Blogger Lisa Laree said...

Angel looks remarkably like the little dog Coconut that my DD has for her American Girl Doll...too cute!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines