Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Green Stuff





Here is the blouse. I always forget how long a project like this takes. It has eleven buttonholes - eleven! And then sewing on all those buttons. . . Plus it took me two days to fit it. And you know what, then I'll be bored with it and not want to make it up again, what a waste. . .

I think next I'll try the Sleeveless Blouse, the weather here is about to be hot. I'm hoping that the two patterns will be similar enough that I can transfer the changes right over. . .







Here is Wandering Aran Fields from the Wrap Style book. I used Knitpicks Andean Silk in Leaf (10 balls). I bought the yarn intending to make Twisty Turns from that book, but changed my mind. I really wanted to make this one in white or ivory, more like a classic aran sweater, but I WASN'T BUYING ANY MORE YARN at the time, so there. . . One of my New Year's Resolutions was a to try a cable project and this is it.

The other is Socks on Two Circs, so I'll be posting about that soon. . . .

Bear with me, I promise I am working on learning enough html to make this a readable blog. In the meantime, I'm keeping it a secret until I feel like I have a few things figured out and it isn't so embarrassing.

Why did I start this? Because there are so many knitalongs on Blogger and you can't join unless you have an account with them. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines